brittany danielle

brittany danielle

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I randomly decided today that I'm going to change the direction of my blog. And since it is after all my blog, than I guess I have the right to do that.

One, I'm going to actually let people know that this blog exists (via facebook, of course).

Two, I'm going to actually start posting things here. As in, things other than poetry and pictures. Although I'm sure I'll still put that stuff up, too.

So essentially what I'm saying is: this blog is about to become yet another self-centered, narcissistic, whine-fest, drowning in a sea of like-minded, egotistical teens and young people, who like to believe that people actually care to read all our whiney rambling and blubbering. Yes, friends, I am now one of those people. A full-fledged blogger.


Oh yes. And three, I should also say that I am perfectly aware that my nickname is not really "Bri." Or at least it never has been before. I've been Britt, B, Boo, and Brittany. But never Bri. But I really like "Bri Darling" for the blog. So I've decided I'm going to keep it as a sort of alias or pseudonym. You know, like a pen name. So yeah... deal with it.

Alrighty, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment