brittany danielle

brittany danielle

Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm an aunt! ...Again :)

My new niece, Hadleigh Kate, entered the world at 3:51 this morning! Does that mean she'll be a morning person? Everyone else gets to be there, except me (boo!), so I've been bombarding my family texts, trying to find out more info and pictures. All I've gotten so far is that she's 5 lbs. 10 oz. and healthy, everything went well, and my fam is hanging out with her now. Lucky!

After a little pestering, my daddy sent me these pictures...



Isn't she precious!? Look at her sweet little cheeks! Can't want to see her in a couple of weeks!

I'll give updates as they come. In the mean time, I'll be at work... working... while everyone else is at the hospital playing with babies. Not jealous at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment