brittany danielle

brittany danielle

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Here's To Nothing...

Hello friends,

My name is Brittany, and I am a native Texan from the Dallas area.

I am currently attending Texas Tech University and am majoring in Journalism, with an English minor. I love to write -- hence my major. I journaled all through high school and have continued to do so in college. Writing is usually my best outlet for expression because I express myself better when writing than I do when speaking. I also love talking with people and finding out about their lives and their passions, so a journalism career path was a natural fit for me.

I also love photography and have dabbled in it a bit. I got a camera for graduation a couple years ago, however, getting a feel for all the settings has certainly been quite a process. Needless to say, my photography skills are still a little raw (no pun intended), but I am constantly learning new things and loving it more every day.

So, here's to nothing. I certainly hope ya'll will enjoy my blog; thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment